To celebrate International Recovery Day (September 29), Better Noise Films is premiering Sno Babies, a movie that shows "the grim realities of addiction and the challenges and triumph of recovery from substance use disorders."
"Kristen and Hannah are best friends – smart, likable and college-bound– and also addicted to heroin," the film description reads. "The pair of seemingly unlikely addicts spiral down a path of destruction, hiding their secret from well-meaning but busy parents behind pink bedrooms and school uniforms, propelling their tight-knit community from disbelief to disaster to, ultimately, hope."
Sno Babies is available via streaming servicesand is soundtracked by the likes of Sixx:AM, Bad Wolves, and more. Better Noise Films’ share of film profits, as well as all soundtrack royalties, will be donated to two organizations dedicated to recovery: The Global Recovery Initiatives Foundation and Amy Winehouse Foundation.
Watch Sno Babies here, and see the trailer and soundtrack listing below.
I also had the pleasure of chatting with Bad Wolves singer Tommy Vext about his involvement with this powerful song and overcoming his own demons. You can listen to my interview with Tommy below.
Sno Babies Soundtrack Listing
1. Deuce – “I Came To Party”
2. Hellyeah – “Moth”
3. Cory Marks – “Outlaws & Outsiders”
4. From Ashes To New – “Broken”
5. Sixx: A.M. – “Belly of the Beast”
6. Bang Bang Romeo – “Shame on You”
7. Eva Under Fire – “Heroin(e)”
8. Bad Wolves – “Better Off This Way”
9. Escape The Fate – “Walk On”
10. Sixx: A.M. – “Skin”
11. Sixx: A.M. Presents: Artists For Recovery – “Maybe It’s Time” (feat. Corey Taylor, Joe Elliott, Brantley Gilbert, Ivan Moody, Slash, AWOLNATION, Tommy Vext).
12. Bad Wolves – “Sober